It's always nice to have someone come and visit in the city. It forces me out to explore everything it offers because after awhile, it gets easy to forget. We went to Chinatown, Little India, and Kensington Market. We hit the farmer's market at The Greenbarns, got pedicures and shopped our faces off. We ordered pizza, drank a lot of wine and she cleaned my apartment. I can't stop that woman...it's like, her thing.
Now, I am SO BEHIND and obviously getting more behind since I am blogging instead of working. I have to finish my garden zine for this Saturday. I will be selling them at The White House along with some baked goods, seedlings, and soup.
Also, I will be coordinating the events for the Christie Pits Community Garden this summer. Please let me know if your band wants to play or if you have a puppet show or want to put on a play or anything! I am open to all ideas. The application for plots in the garden will be available this weekend. I will most definatly post a link here when it is up.

No comments:
Post a Comment