I can't quite believe it's almost the end of November. It feels like I was complaining about our cold and wet summer just a few weeks ago. For me, the wintertime before Christmas always flies by at warp speed. They are the busiest months at work and it seems there is never enough time for gift shopping, spending time with pals or getting the house festively adorned. Every year I tell myself I will get a Christmas tree and I never seem to get around to it. I think this year I will take the pressure off and be inspired by some simple and non-traditional design ideas. These are swiped from some of my favorite blogs.

Whimsical felt Christmas trees from Sirkka Kannusmaki's website are anything but boring.

A gleeful garland from Dottie Angel

Simple and sweet hanging mobile from Emma's Designblogg

I've never been a fan of deep red and forest green. Delicate pinks and minty greens are a girly and fun alternative. Check out Yvestown for more of the same.

By Cup & Saucer

A lovely and casual grouping for your dinning table centre piece.
I'm off to Montreal this weekend with a few wonderful ladies for shopping and fun. I'll take some snaps to share when I get back. Have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment