Tuesday, January 19, 2010

changes

I have cut back on my internet time by about half. I am facing some serious resolutions and need to really focus on sticking to them. I have been doing extraordinarily well considering I have NEVER seriously made or stuck to flimsy resolutions of the past. This year is different. I am approaching 30 and while most people decide to "get it together" at 30, I have decided to "get it together" in preparation for 30. I would like to slide into home base feet-first and feeling awesome instead of face-first with a mouth full of dirt, an empty bank account and a really awesome Facebook profile, but a giant ass.

So, here's to saving money, dressing well, eating better, working out regularly and deleting that nasty Facebook habit and all the ex-girlfriends, ex-friends, ex-party pals and extended family that goes with it.

Wish me luck in 2010. Somebody is on my side already--I got a great promotion at work and I have an awesome new gym buddy.

Failure is not an option dudes!


4 comments:

  1. amazing!! good job mandy, i'm trying to do pretty much the exact same and thus far its going well.
    good luck! (but by the sounds of it you have it together)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! Good-luck to you too! I should make one of my resolutions to attempt one of your amazing-looking recipes at least once a month. That tart looks sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our resolutions sound remarkably similar. and i'm sticking to mine for the first time, too. 2010 is magic, apparently.

    new resolution: hang with mandy more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fully support all your resolutions! That last one sounds like one of the best/easiest to keep :)

    ReplyDelete