

Later, Jordan was playing a show at Sneaky Dees and I was happy to attend. I bought a most excellent shirt from the Young Widows dudes. My Disco also played and were very cool. Who says things from Australia are all bad? These guys ain't! I left a little early to see Place Hands at The Press Club. That place is small and crowds easily but I like it and they have delicious beer (like I needed more). By the time they got done shreding, I was pretty tipsy and probably talked Heidi to death about gardening and farm life.
Today is raining and cloudy. I was suppose to meet Shujah at the Y for gravity fitness and I still should but I don't want to go out in this! Jordan is on his way back from a show in Windsor. I spent last night with just me and the cats and some take-out Thai food. I wish it was sunny so I could be outside in the garden. There is so much to do and spring is only so long.



No comments:
Post a Comment