I went back a few years in my e-mail and found one that seemed to set things in stone (maybe not stone...maybe more like play dough.) It was the big 'question' e-mail, full of all the awkwardness that one cannot face in person. What are we? Are we really still seeing other people? Let's not. And my response was pretty good. I loved him. I wanted to be around him all the time. He made things feel easy and light and he never made me feel guilty or insufficient. December 5th, 2006 must be the day.
I guess it's only been 2 and a half years. It feels like longer in the best way possible. I've got a best friend and his bum will probably be nice for a lot more years. I'm a damn lucky girl. Now, if I could only find a way to get along with his folks.

<3 i feel like you guys were LIVING TOGETHER 2.5 years ago?! that's a really sweet pic. jordan and the kitty are all blissed out and yer all yes dis is mine.
ReplyDelete