Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday

I think everyone feels me on Mondays, right? They are the worst. This weekend was a blur. Did it even happen? I would hardly know if I did not have a few cell phone snaps as evidence.

Here we have the community garden on Saturday afternoon. Neil, Joan and I measured out all 22 individual plots, staked them and marked them off with twine. It was a lot of work!


The next day, all the gardeners came and started planting. They dug out the paths which will be filled with wood chips at a later date, and filled their areas with compost. 

There are more photos of the garden HERE

Now for some totally random and unrelated photos....Maxwell, basking in the sunbeams! What a peach!


I dunno, I thought this was a great street name and the whole way home I was talking to myself saying, "to be frankish..." and then I would say something else but I don't remember what now and it isn't very funny anymore anyways. 

Some pole beans for in my home garden.

I love/hate these boots. I think I need to retire them but for some reason I cannot. I bought them in Winnipeg 4 years ago at some goth-type store. They are a couple sizes too big. I don't know why I keep pulling them out summer-style. I think it's because they make me bike faster...in my brain.
Jordan is gone to Atlanta for a week "on business." A greenroof conference to be exact. I have already messed up the house pretty good. He hates it when I don't towel off properly after showering. I am a big fan of puddles.

1 comment: