Not only am I famous for not following recipes, I am also famous for avoiding things. To avoid tackling the real issue, last night I went ahead and did some crafting. This little chalkboard house is inspired by the one at Yvestown. Mine is a little different--I wasn't in the mood for garage hangouts and power tools so I just used what I already had laying around. I left out the chimney which I'm starting to think was a mistake. What do you think? I may just have to avoid cleaning the office today again and paint one on. Once I attach this baby to the wall in the office, reminder notes can be left on it such as "eat more fiber" and "clean the office."
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Easypeasy copy-cat-crafting
My goal last night was to clean the office. It has been shown extreme neglect--even distain since I bought the laptop (which is so functional, amazing and adorable that I can't get enough). I even bought an expensive cover for it which may not protect it from being run over by a mac truck but will protect it from kitty-bum, greasy boy-hands and droplets of Stiegel-I hope.
Labels:
chalkboard house,
crafts,
procrastination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


is cute! i like!! chimney not req'd.
ReplyDeleteJ has since written "ketchup."
ReplyDeleteketchup def. lacks the flair of the simple " milk, eggs, butter"
ReplyDelete