Friday, February 4, 2011

planting a seed

There is a brand new food/garden blog in the works and it should be up this spring! I am partnering up with one of my very smart and talented pals to make sure that recipes, book reviews, hilarious how-to videos and subpar photography flow freely!
I'm totally excited and ready to have more focus. Who am I kidding!? I have not updated this blog since November so any focus is better than my current focus, right?

The new blog will be based on healthy recipes made with real foods. Whole food cooking, mostly free of refined ingredients (as much as possible!), raw foods, and food we can grow ourselves. We are not professionals and although she has a natural nutrition background we are learning as we go which I think is a great way to approach it. We will be trying things for the first time and we will also be able to share our knowledge on gardening, sprouting, preserving and general cooking from our own experience.

I am excited! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment